WC Dept of Human Settlements: Jobs / Vacancies (Sep 2019) – Construction Project Manager
Western Cape Department of Human Settlements hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Construction Project Manager. The application will close on 9th September 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Western Cape Department of Human Settlements advertised post is as follows:
- Construction Project Manager (Production Level), Ref No. HS 2019-57
- National Higher Diploma (Built Environment field) with a minimum of 4 years and six months certified experience;
- BTech (Built Environment field) with a minimum of 4 years certified managerial experience;
- Honours Degree in any Built Environment field with a minimum of 3 years experience;
- Compulsory registration with the South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) as a Professional Construction Project Manager on appointment (Persons not yet registered must provide proof that they submitted their application for registration);
- A valid code B driving licence.
How to apply
Enquiries: Mr PVK Chandaka at (021) 483 0652
See Also : Vacancies Published this Yesterday