The Presidency: Jobs / Vacancies (Sep 2019) – Senior Administrative Officer
The Presidency hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Administrative Officer. The application will close on 13th September 2019.
The Presidency advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Administrative Officer
- A National Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification on NQF level 6.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of administration support services.
- Be professional, highly motivated, initiative and critical thinker who will be able to gather and analyse information skilfully;
- Hands-on executive secretarial experience in offering services to the President;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Have sense of urgency and ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team and also work well under pressure;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- Have project management skills;
- Have effective oral and written communication skills;
- Good office management skills;
- Be able to handle confidential matters and has integrity and is trustworthy.
- Good understanding of protocol and security measures;
- Good computer knowledge;
- Good knowledge of travel and subsistence procedures;
- Good understanding of Public Service Regulatory Framework.
How to apply
The Presidency, Private Bag x1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at Government Avenue, Union Buildings. For Attention: Mr K Futhane. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
Enquiries: Mr J Hlungwani – 012 300 5376
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday