Professional Security Driver / VIP Protection Officer
- Valid drivers licence
- Certified collision avoidance specialist with advanced driving and anti-hijack training is essential, must have previous experience in transportation security.
- Preference will be given to applicants that has SAPS or similar background and training
- Must be an alert, disciplined and focused person with sober habits.
- Stable employment record and reputable references.
- Presentable with good communication skills.
- Able to from time to time work irregular hours and be available to drive long distance when necessary.
- Will be responsible for transport and safeguarding of passengers.
- At all times operate company / official vehicles in a safe manner.
NOTE: Employment is subject to criminal record clearance, background screening and document / qualification verification.