Hello… an exciting new opportunity has just become available in our Hollard Insure, Motor area. We are looking to recruit an Investigator .
- To investigate, analyse and determine the extent of the insurance company’s liability concerning loss or damages to clients insured assets.
- The Investigator also identifies fraudulent activity or foul play by examining the information gathered during the valuation process.
- Ensure that upon receipt of the instruction, to arrange appointment for assessment and interview clients where needed to verify the details of the incident. Capture all the information in a professional manner and within the agreed time limits on the line of business system.
- Follow agreed process to carry out the inspection of the insured and ensure that extent of the loss and/or damage is determined and to collect evidence if required. Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed with regards to the inspection/investigation process and the correct documentation is completed.
- Make contact with the relevant stakeholders and/or service providers in gathering all information required to complete the claim.
- Compile comprehensive report and attach all relevant evidence and to present to claims forum in case of proposed rejection and act only as per the agreed mandate.
- Focus to deliver quality reports and to drive the agreed targets in terms of savings ratio, as agreed with account managers.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- At least 2 years experience in investigations
- SAPS exposure and/or background preferred
- Matric/Grade 12
- Certificate/diploma in risk management or forensics will serve as an advantage
Closing date: 22 November 2018
“Applications for this this role will be prioritised in line with our transformation objectives as per our Employment Equity Plan”