Internship Programme 2018 – 2019 : MTN Chartered Accountant Training Programme 2018 / 2019
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 31 May 2018.
Traineeship Provider: MTN
Trainneship Location: South Africa
- You must be a South African citizen or a permanent residence holder to apply for this CA Training Programme.
- You must also either hold a valid CTA or be in the process of completing it.
- Your application must include your CV, a copy of your ID or your permanent residence permit and passport, and copies of your full academic transcripts (including Matric).
Duties & Responsibilities
As one of MTN ‘s trainees, you’ll deal head-on with the day-to-day complexities and challenges of running a business. And rotations across diverse business units will give you a holistic insight into how businesses operate. You can also apply for international secondment within the MTN Group in your third year. You’ll be assigned a structured rotation plan in your first year. During your second and third years, you’ll align your plan to your interests, which may include financial accounting, financial planning, business risk management, internal audit, company secretariat, corporate taxation, consumer marketing and pricing or mergers and acquisitions.
What MTN expects from you
- Drive, passion and energy
- Natural confidence and a strong team ethic
- An inquisitive mind and unconventional thinking
- Consistently positive academic performance
What you can expect from MTN
- Experienced and engaged mentorship
- Adevelopment path tailored to your goals and ambitions
- Integration into the MTN culture and work life
- Every opportunity to build a successful career
MTN also offers the following
- lMarket-related salaries
- Payment of APT and APC
- Handset allowance and reduced calling rates
- Generous study leave
How to apply
Deadline for submission of applications for the following year’s intake is 31 May of the current year. Please submit your application via email to our CA Training Programme Manager, Fiona Storevik. You can also fax her on 011 912 5214, or call her on 011 912 3183 or 083 200 4398 if you have any questions.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the interview selection process. If you don’t receive a response from MTN by 30 September 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful.