Dept of Basic Education: Jobs / Vacancies (Sep 2019) – Chief Provisioning Admin Clerk
Department of Basic Education hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Provisioning Administration Clerk. The application will close on 9th September 2019.
Salary: R 257 508 per annum
Department of Basic Education advertised post is as follows:
- Chief Provisioning Administration Clerk: (Ref no: DBE/45/2019)
- Applicant must be in a possession of a Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification;
- Applicant must have at least 2years’ experience in the travel and accommodation environment;
- Applicant must be competent in BAS (Basic Accounting System) and certificates must be provided to that effect;
- Ability to manage a travel and accommodation account for the Department;
- Knowledge of travel and accommodation;
- Knowledge of guidelines and prescripts regarding travel and accommodation;
- Knowledge of PFMA, Supply Chain procedures and accounting will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Applicants must be computer literate and must be able to compile and present reports.
How to apply
Submitted via post to: Private Bag X895, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver to: The Department of Basic Education, 222 Struben Street, Pretoria. Please visit the Department of Education’s website at www.education.gov.za or the Department of Public Service and Administration vacancy circulars at www.dpsa.gov.zaFor Attention: Ms N Sathege/Ms M Mahape. Applications must be submitted on Form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department.
ENQUIRIES: Ms M Mahape-012 357 3291/ Ms N Sathege 012 357 3290
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday